During these critical grades, we provide a safe and nurturing environment in which to lay the foundation for reading and mathematics skills. Our multi-sensory instructional methods provide remediation and inclusive assistance in all subject areas to help children grow academically and socially in a safe environment.
Unique features of our elementary school program include:
- Small class sizes with 12:1 student ratio
- Course material presented using an evidence-based, multi-sensory instructional approach
- Inclusive academic environment
- Ongoing formative and summative assessments to monitor student growth
- Remediation of students who learn differently in language arts and mathematics, meeting the child where they are and working with them to advance
- Verticy Learning program, which uses the Orton-Gillingham instructional approach, available for additional reading support.
- Focus on time management, study and organizational skills that will be critical to future success
- Use of assistive technology to help each child
- Development of key skills to become independent learners
- Exposure to all academic areas including sciences, social studies, fine arts, music and more