Transcript requests must be made in writing by the student or an educational institution.* Parents may place a transcript request for students under 18 years of age. Transcripts are sent directly to educational institutions and cannot be released to students or parents. All processing fees (see below) must be paid in full. Requests can take 7 to 14 business days to process. For security and traceability, we ship transcripts via FedEx. We do not fax transcripts. A Graduation Audit (unofficial transcript) can be supplied upon request.
To order a transcript, submit a request in writing, along with the following information:
- Student’s full name as it would have appeared at time of enrollment
- Student date of birth
- Year of graduation/enrollment and campus attended
- Name and relation of person making the request, if other than the student
- Requests must be made by an academic institution or the student if over 18 years of age
- Current phone number for the student or parent
- Mailing address and phone number of educational institution to receive the transcript
- Phone number for the admissions or guidance office of the school, if applicable
- Credit Card Authorization Form for $5 processing fee per transcript mailing needed
- No fee is required for first-time requests made within 12 months of departure from the school
Ways to submit your request:
- Via email
- Send a fax to 954-437-0283, attention: Records
- Mail to Paladin Academy, attention: Records; 14900 N.W. 20th Street; Pembroke Pines, FL 33028
If you have any questions, feel free to contact the school office at 954-431-4224.
Replacement or duplicate diplomas require a special order, and processing fees apply. Contact the school office for current pricing. Requests may take 6 to 10 weeks to process depending on the time of year. Signatory matches on replacement diplomas cannot be guaranteed. Note that replacement diplomas are not available for students who graduated from DRC or Chesterbrook Academy.
*Transcript requests for students enrolled before August 2008 require 14 or more business days to complete. Our school does not hold a comprehensive database of all student records from 1978 – 1998, when the school was known as the Developmental Resource Center (DRC). Contact us regarding your specific situation. Transcript requests for Chesterbrook Academy Pembroke Pines require 14 or more business days to complete, and are only available for 7 years following the student’s enrollment.